Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic All Life Stages Salmon with Vegetables & Herbs Dog Dry Food 15lbs (6.8Kg)
The Salmon with Vegetables and Herbs Diet is a one-of-kind, hypoallergenic formula. It begins with wild-caught salmon, a unique protein source that is easy to digest and contains high amounts of omega-3 fatty acids, a requisite in promoting healthy skin and coat.
The diet is also formulated with U.S.-raised grains including brown rice, oat meal, and barley – all of which are highly-digestible, low-allergen sources of carbohydrates, proteins, and fiber. Further, brown rice contains a generous supply of B vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, and iron. And oats and barley provide balanced amino acids, essential for re-building healthy muscle tissue.
Best Breed’s Salmon with Vegetables and Herbs Diet is also special in that it contains the Green Lipped Sea Mussel, a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine, for helping keep joints and connective tissue working. It also has probiotics, or “friendly bacteria” to help with nutrient absorption and facilitating better digestion.
Like all of Best Breed’s diets, the Salmon with Vegetables and Herbs diet is developed with the “common sense” idea that a healthy dog begins with a truly super premium food, made with only the highest-quality ingredients. (Made in USA)
- An excellent alternative for dogs that are intolerant to common meat and grain sources – no chicken protein or chicken fat.
- Salmon is a unique protein source that is easily digestible and contains high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA, EPA and linoleic acid.
- Probiotics or “friendly bacteria” assist in nutrient absorption and help facilitate proper digestion.
- Healthful, whole grains including brown rice, oatmeal and barley.
- Added herbs, including rosemary, thyme, cumin, mustard seed and red chili pepper for holistic health.
- All-natural, antioxidant-rich vegetables, including tomatoes, carrots, spinach and celery, help maintain a strong immune system.
- Glucosamine and the Green- Lipped Sea Mussel (perna-canaliculus) naturally support proper joint and connective tissue health. The Green-Lipped Sea mussel is also rich in amino acids, chelated minerals and fatty acids.
- Balanced ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including linoleic acid, nurture healthy skin and promote a vibrant coat.
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients. Further, Best Breed only uses ethoxyquin-free sources of fish.
- Best Breed Salmon with Vegetables & Herbs Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. This formula will benefit dogs of all sizes and life stages (puppy through senior).